haga de ésta publicación su favoritaPreschool Teacher (San Diego)ocultar esta publicación
remuneración: DOE tipo de empleo: tiempo completo
QR Code Link to This Post
We're looking for young-minded, high energy, and creative teachers who have a passion to teach children and make a difference in the children's early development stage of their lives. If you have a passion for children and look to expand your experience and career in early child development, we invite you to apply for one of our positions as a Preschool Teacher.
Our preschool is located in the Ocean View Hills Community near the 905 and 805 freeways.
- Must have 12 units of Early Child Development
- Had worked in a preschool/ childcare environment for at least 6 months
- Fingerprint Clearance to work in a Licensed Child Care Facility
- Document showing TB negative within 2 years and updated immunization record
- CPR + First Aid certified
- Familiar with Montessori philosophy
- Must be creative and love to think outside of the box.
- Comfortable with giving constructive criticism to children and parents.
- Comfortable receiving constructive criticism from co-workers, parents, and supervisors.
- Has a very positive attitude and sees the best in everything.
- Takes ownership of issues and problems and works through them.
- Goes the extra mile for co-workers, parents, and children.
- Knows how to be a team player and enjoys it!
- SELF MOTIVATOR
- Loves looking up ideas on sites like Pinterest.
- Full Time
- Preschool Teacher
- Salary: DOE (depends on experience/education)
- Paid ALL federal holidays
- Paid vacation & sick time benefits
*Applicants who do not follow the below instructions will not be considered. Please read carefully and email only (no calls).*
Email the following: (to the email generated by craigslist)
- Curriculum with current photo
- 2 good contact numbers
- 2 References with phone numbers
EMAIL ONLY!! NO CALLS!! Thank you =)
Solo empresas. Si eres un intermediario, por favor, no contactes al anunciante.
NO contactarnos por servicios u ofertas no solicitados