remuneración: Negotiable tipo de empleo: tiempo completo
QR Code Link to This Post
We are ACSI Call Center, one of the fastest growing call centers in the Tijuana Area. Come join us and see why we're your best alternative to fast forward your career!
Technical Support Engineers are highly skilled in fixing any technical problems, including network configuration and account setup, clarifying the doubts that customers raise with regards to products or services through their calls and emails, and resolving their issues on priority.
• Collecting all relevant information to fully understand customer issues to be able to troubleshoot, isolate, and resolve in a timely manner.
• Systematically analyzing product native log files and third-party log files to understand/describe chains of events
• Setting up test environments to replicate customer environments and reproduce customer issues
• Assisting customers with optimizing data access performance, such as reviewing SQL queries and/or analyzing data transfer and suggesting improvements.
• When needed, analyzing network traffic to understand problems, using tools like Wireshark, Fiddler, and web browser debugging tools.
• Making use of the product source code in case troubleshooting, such as looking up an error message in Java code to understand its context.
• Closely collaborating with team members in both local and remote support teams while solving complex support cases.
• Mentoring and training junior members of the team (e.g. by coaching them in case troubleshooting, or by providing knowledge through training sessions).
• Creating customer self-service content, (e.g. in the form of knowledge base articles, community forum posts and videos).
• Participating in side-projects aimed at improving our processes and tools, and the usability, supportability and quality of products being support
Autorizas contacto de agencias de personal
NO contactarnos por servicios u ofertas no solicitados